WHAT DO YOUR CLIENTS WANT? // WHAT WORDS DO YOU WANT THEM TO US TO DESCRIBE YOU? // HOW DO YOU SERVE THEM?
Pretty photos? Education? Documentary? >>> The answer is ultimately, your clients will "want" what you teach them to want. If you create a brand experience that revolves around quality product, service, and experience you'll establish value that will define your brand for you.
ADVENTURE / UNIQUE LIGHT / PASSION / FUN / EXPRESSIVE
BRANDING TRUTH :
EXCLUSIVITY FEELS HIGH END. HIGH END FEELS EXPENSIVE. EXPENSIVE FEELS HIGHER QUALITY. HIGHER QUALITY ATTRACTS AT THE HIGHEST LEVEL. HIGH LEVEL REQUIRE A COHESIVE BRAND. COHESIVE BRANDS LAST LONGER, CHARGE MORE, AND GET MORE ATTENTION.
WHAT IS WHAT THEY WANT WORTH? THE BEGINNINGS OF A CLIENT EDUCATION
- Consultation (why is it so important?)
- Listen / Hear / Customize
- Teach / Tell Stories /Establish Experience / Relate
- Express confidence and ability to execute
- Discuss value + worth (how they are different)
- Talk pricing
- Close the consult with a follow up. Plans for an engagement shoot, dates, next steps etc.
EDUCATION 101 check
WHAT TO EXPECT NEXT -> Client only information (EDUCATION 202)