WELCOME TO DECONSTRUCT
We are so excited you registered for the workshop! Below you'll find all of the information you need to be prepared for what promises to be an exciting, fun, insightful weekend at a beautiful manor on Beaver Lake. From all of us at MWB, we are excited to have you along.
What You Need
- The workshop will be held at The Greystone Estate on Beaver Lake in Rogers, Arkansas. The address is as follows: 17063 E Highway 12, Rogers AR 72756
- Be ready to take notes. Whether that’s with a laptop, a tablet, or pen and paper, don’t forget to come ready with your favorite note taking medium.
- Come ready to shoot. Bring your charged batteries, favorite lens(es), your camera, extra cards, and any other camera accessories you need to make your camera ready to shoot.
- Come with questions in mind. We are extremely excited to get to know each of you and get the chance to answer any questions you may have.
- Final invoice is due BEFORE arrival to the workshop. You will receive a confirmation email after paying the invoice that will serve as your ticket for entry.