WHAT DOES PHOTOGRAPHY LOOK LIKE IN 5 YEARS? 10?
ARE YOU TRYING TO KEEP UP WITH YOUR INDUSTRY OR ARE YOU LEADING IT'S GROWTH?
GO BACK to the beginning where you wrote down that list of 5 things that defined your brand and let's begin to find ways to utilize social media to highlight those things.
- Set goals : 50 likes / interactions a day to start.
- Engage your immediate network to share and invite people to follow you.
- Update your profile images and descriptions to be current and linked with other networks
- Post relevant, engaging material that is reflective of the brand you WANT to be, not the brand you are right now.
- Boost, promote, advertise within your key network with material that is engaging your ideal clientele.
- Just because a photo get's 100 likes doesn't mean that you've found 100 potential clients. You need to know who is liking and why and capitalize on good behavior and good responses from your network.
- Create a strategy.
- How can you grow on each network individually?
- How can you monetize your social relationships?
- What connections do you have that aren't being used to link together your networks?
- Post frequently and appropriately
- BE POSITIVE : There is nothing more annoying than a person who uses social media to vent. You're not an individual, you're a brand and if your network is online, you're open for business. Every interaction, positive or negatives will affect your future.
- Be human.
- Let the world around you see you enjoy success and fight failure
- Meet the need. If everybody is posting the same thing - fill a void and see if your network interacts.
- FEED YOUR PROFILE (Post consistently and at the right times)
- Keep your text short, or engaging
- Be picky, Only post your best.
- CHANGE THE WAY YOU INTERACT, The day's of business profiles are dead. You've got to create your own network
- Utilize your page, and your profile
- Respond to comments
- ENGAGE YOUR INDUSTRY, interact with the big companies
- Watch the content that is posted and interact with it
- Make friends
- Keep your brand in mind
- Don't get distracted
- Focus on "My Story" And keep it current and interesting