DEFINING YOUR BRAND : WHAT ARE THE TOP 5 THINGS THAT SET YOU APART?
1. WHAT MAKES YOU UNIQUE?
2. WHAT MAKES YOU INTERESTING?
3. WHAT GETS YOU EXCITED?
4. WHAT DO YOU WANT YOUR WORK TO COMMUNICATE?
5. WHAT IS YOUR IDEAL CLIENT?
ALL ABOUT ME
- I'm from New Mexico originally.
- My first job at 15 years old was for an architectural photographer who was married to a wedding photographer.
- By the time I graduated high school I had already spent 3 years as a darkroom technician and a photographer shooting for an adventure skiing company, white water rafting company, architectural photography company and the occasional wedding.
- After college I moved to New York to work for a modeling / advertising agency as an in house photographer.
- I'm married to my business partner Melissa
- We have 3 other photographers and two contracted videographers on staff (and we're hiring)
- We specialize in high end and luxury wedding photography all over the country and internationally but also maintain a list of commercial, lifestyle, and portrait clients as well as run a subsidiary company called "EVOLVE" which is managed by Delyn.
WHERE WE'VE BEEN
1. We've shot weddings and events in 41 states and 6 countries
2. I've shot fashion, commercial, sports, and event photography professionally since 2007 for these clients.
ALL ABOUT YOU : YOUR 5 WORDS
WHAT WORDS EXPLAIN YOU CREATIVELY?
| ENGAGED. HUMBLE. PROGRESSIVE. CREATIVE. INSPIRED |
Take your answers to the first 5 questions that you answered and compare those answers to the 5 words you want your
brand to be defined by.... How do they align?
How you define your brand must reflect the way you see yourself creatively IF you want your brand to be authentic.
DEFINE THEIR BRAND : WHAT ARE THE TOP 5 THINGS THAT YOU KNOW ABOUT YOUR NEIGHBOR'S BRAND?
Breakout : Meet somebody new // What is their brand? // Does it line up with your first reaction?