Now that you've booked your session, you're probably wondering where to begin planning for it. Good news, you're in the right place!
Read through these 5 things before you do anything else and you'll most likely end up having an incredibly successful session!
1. DON’T STRESS IT | Your senior photos aren’t about being “perfect” they’re about being cool! Don’t worry about how to smile, or stand, or pose. We’ll walk you through all of that! All you need to do is show up excited to have some fun, and confident in how you look!
2. DITCH THE BAGGAGE | We’re all about you bringing somebody with you on your shoot! A parent or friend can help make your shoot more fun! BUT make sure whoever you invite isn’t going to make you feel awkward. Our goal is to make you feel like you can be on the cover of your favorite magazine, we want you completely in the zone!
3. CHIC, STYLISH, TRENDY, SWAG | Whatever you call it, bring it! Plan two or three outfits that show off your personality and don’t be afraid to have some fun! We can help you come up with color ideas or themes but the key is cool accessories. A cool pair of shoes, an awesome hat, and some killer jewelry can make a photo pop! (Ladies try not to wear that tiny skirt or summer dress! You might LOVE how it looks, but it makes posing you pretty tough!)
4. BRAINSTORM | We love it when you come with ideas! When you have ideas, it shows us that youre excited, which usually turns into a shoot that we can both be proud of! Whether you have a location you like, or a pinterest board with ideas don’t be afraid to share it! Our suggestion - do a little research and you’ll feel more prepared!
5. BE ON TIME | We offer 1 hour or 2 hour senior sessions depending on what kind of package you book. Regardless of your session length that time starts when it’s scheduled - not when you show up. We’re usually early and all about helping you think through your first outfit so feel free to show up early as well!